Friday, July 13, 2007

LAST CALL !!!



Well now the duck has some good news. I have been sober for ONE YEAR today! I know. Nobody likes a quitter! But every body hates a drunk! And I was a drunk. So the beer had to go. I don't miss it much anymore. I'm in a lot better shape physically , mentally ,spirally , and financially. I look back and I hate the memories of me drinking and showing my a?? . I want say to my friends , family, and co workers. I'M SORRY!!!! Digger I wish we did more fishing than drinking, and Crash more riding! Thanks for sticking by me the good times and the bad times !

2 comments:

wheelsonfire said...

Rehab is for quitters! Congrats but I still think cubans, a little rum to dunk them in an a good margaritta would do you good. Oh and hanging with me while you do it.
Digger

fixedhooligan1 said...

Hey man how about some more pics. we miss you hopefully we can meet up again soon